MY FIRST 30 DAYS …! 

In entire period of lock down , I was in a  dilemma whether to study further  or to search for a job. From the day I finished my under graduation , I wanted to do masters , I applied for colleges from all over the country , but something from my inner ' instincts stopped me from joining any of those. During depression period of sitting at home , for months together , I had lost hopes on studying further, my future was a big question mark. I was lost in between opinions from the others. Later on a weekend , while I was googling random things , Commits ad popped up on my screen , to be honest I didn't know anything about this institution, I did a little further research , I fell in love with entire system. The selection process itself built confidence in me , that I was landing somewhere safe , with out any regrets. 

Finally the day arrived , where  we attended the first orientation session , and until now we haven't stopped learning , not even a single day went unproductive. Even on  a Sunday , mind is  constantly working to process everything we learnt the entire week. My perspectives towards a lot of things has changed in this one month of journey , It has activated all my brain cells , trying to draw images on the learning process. I am eagerly waiting to experience my next two years at commits , learn a lot of things , also to adopt a systematic life style , where I lost track in few months ago. I sleep every night with enthusiasm to seek what's next ? 

When we talk particularly about the orientation sessions , Each of it was an eye opener , we got to stand close to different platforms of media and communication. Interacting with the industry professional was the best part over all., Probably we wouldn't have been able to approach people from so many various fields , even if we were working in the industry. This celebration is incomplete with out thanking the faculty members , who is standing beside us to support and encourage us at every stage , by giving us an exposure to the outer world and it's untold realities. 

Comments